St Paul Street, Bristol
- One Bedroom Centrally Located Apartment
- Open Plan living Space
- Well Proportioned Shower Room
- Stylish Decor Throughout
- Additional Storage Plus Utility
- Space to Work From Home
- Space for Dining Area
- Well Maintained Common Areas Plus External Bike Store
Very well presented one bedroom apartment with open plan living space. Ideally located adjacent to the city centre and Portland Square within this handsome and recently refurbished Georgian building that benefits from smart communal areas. Rental potential of £800 pcm. No onward chain.
Century Place is a newly refurbished handsome Georgian building located on the doorstep to the central business district and adjacent to Cabot Circus and Portland Square. The area around Portland Square is renowned for its architecture and formal Georgian gardens and is becoming more and more desirable as refurbishments, developments and the extensive investment continues. Located on the lower ground level is this perfected formed apartment. The property briefly comprises of an open plan living space with kitchen and dining area, double bedroom and well proportioned shower room. All is perfectly complimented by the large rear facing windows and neutral plus stylish decor. Within the very well presented communal areas is a bike store and bin store. In our opinion this property would suit a wide range of buyers to include first time buyers or investors. A viewing is highly recommended.
Huge curb appeal. The Georgian frontage is complemented by decorative iron railings and feature archway prior to entry. Traditional and very well presented door with door entry system.
Very well presented communal areas finished with neutral colours and automatic lighting. All areas and all floor access via well presented staircases and/or lifts.
The front door into the flat is a modern take on a traditional paneled door finished in grey. The entrance leads directly into the open plan living space.
Living Space 16' 2" max x 15' 8" max ( 4.93m max x 4.78m max )
Gorgeous and well proportioned living space which accommodates the kitchen, dining area and lounge and benefiting from two sash style windows to the rear aspect. The stylish grey flooring and neutral colours all create a modern peaceful atmosphere with a chic city twist.
The well appointment kitchen is complete with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric SMEG oven and hob plus extractor and dishwasher. Three ceiling spots illuminate the well presented area and the matching grey counter tops with integrated splashback complete the look.
Airing Cupboard Utility
Very useful utility space containing Stelflow water tank, space for washing machine, work top and storage.
Bedroom 11' 1" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.38m max x 2.92m max )
Well proportioned bedroom with window to rear aspect finished with carpet and neutral colours. The space presents well very and has a peaceful and serene feel. The owner currently uses part of the room as a home office space.
Shower Room 8' 2" max x 3' 10" max ( 2.49m max x 1.17m max )
Very well proportioned and stylish shower room which includes an oversized shower cubicle, grey metro tiles, WC, 'floating' basin, extractor, shaver point, and chrome towel rail. The space is perfectly finished with very large wall mirror, grey flooring tiles and spot lights.
There is bike store to the rear of the property accessed via gates to the side in addition to the bin store.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
St Paul Street, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Montpelier Station0.6 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station0.8 miles
- Redland Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Clifton Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Clifton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expert
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI107410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.