- Full Planning Granted for Delightful Cottage Offering -
- Three Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Utility Room
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining and Living Area
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Two Off Road Parking Spaces
- Short Walk From Quay
WELLS-NEXT-THE-SEA Wells-next-the-Sea is a small popular town set behind a small harbour on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast and its beach was voted The Best British Beach of the Year 2016 by The Times. The town has a maze of narrow streets, old alleys and yards, filled with shops, pubs and cafes and there are many listed and impressive Georgian and Victorian buildings. The town has a doctors' surgery, library, community hall and primary and secondary schools, and, for those that enjoy the water a public house on a boat. Wells-next-the-Sea is within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty at the heart of the Heritage Coast between Hunstanton and Weybourne. The beautiful sandy beach, with its pine trees, sand dunes and colourful beach huts, can be reached by a pleasant walk, car or by using a miniature steam train from the harbour, alternatively you could just enjoy the Quay with its active fishing fleet and sailing club. Both Wells-next-the-Sea and Holkham Woods are designated Nature Reserves, and walkers and birdwatchers enjoy the North Norfolk Coastal Path, creeks and marshes.
SERVICES CONNECTED To be confirmed.
COUNCIL TAX To be confirmed.
AGENT'S NOTE The adjacent former garden to Fielden Cottage has been granted planning permission for three terraced properties to be built. Vehicular access to Fielden Cottage will be to the rear via Russell Close. There is an option for the current developer to complete the proposed build on your behalf, subject to contracts and at additional cost.
PROPERTY REFERENCE 35724
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sheringham Station15.2 miles
About the agent
The Wells office is located within The Granary at the heart of the Quay Side with its pretty Harbour and working fishing community. We have an exciting and dynamic team who have a huge local knowledge of the town and the surrounding areas which is invaluable in helping both vendors and purchasers. We are exceptionally proud that we get the opportunity to market everything from a fun and quirky beach hut through to a country home, and with our expertise we pride ourselves on providing only the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439037221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Wells-Next-The-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.