Richmond Road, London, E8
- Double Fronted
- Semi Detached
- Victorian Villa
- 1880 Build
- London Fields
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Separate Flat
- Dual Access
- Near 70 Ft South Facing Garden
London Fields is one of London’s most desirable green open spaces and is moments from your front door. Hackney has drawn comparisons to New York’s East Village for its gentrification over the last decade. Offering grand period homes ideal for family living close to amenities and transport. Local attractions include Broadway Market, Hackney Empire and Columbia Road Flower Market. Transport links can be found at Dalston junction and London Fields.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Richmond Road, London, E8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Fields Station0.4 miles
- Hackney Downs Station0.4 miles
- Dalston Junction Station0.5 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ISL210129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.