Pleck Lane, Kingston Blount
- Three Bedroom detached cottage style home
- Fabulous village location at the foot of The Chilterns
- Excellent access to M40 junction 5
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room and utility
- Sitting room and dining room
- Master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Off street parking
- Attractive gardens
Pine Cottage is a delightful village house constructed in 1972 from old stock bricks under a clay tiled roof. The property in more recent years has been comprehensively refurbished throughout and extended at the rear to provide a very stylish kitchen/breakfast room with a master bedroom and en-suite shower room above.
Internally, the property enjoys comfortable family living laid out over two floors and particular mention is made of the spacious living room with wood burning stove and the delightful kitchen/breakfast room with doors opening directly onto the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of cream fronted cupboard and drawer units and silestone work surfaces. A range of integrated appliances include a larder style refrigerator and freezer, a dishwasher and wine cooler. Further accommodation includes an entrance hall, a family room/study, a utility and cloakroom. To the first floor are three spacious bedrooms including a magnificent master bedroom suite, enjoying a range of fitted wardrobes and a well appointed shower room. Two further bedrooms are located to the front aspect, sharing a lovely family bathroom fitted with a modern white suite including a separate shower cubicle.
Externally, the property enjoys generous off street parking to the front for approximately three vehicles and gated access opens to the right hand side of the property extending to the rear. The rear garden is generous and laid predominantly to lawn with flower and shrub beds and bordered by a very attractive brick retaining wall. The garden is completely enclosed providing a safe environment for children and offers a good degree of privacy, even a view of The Chilterns in the distance.
Pine Cottage offers a unique opportunity to acquire an immaculate village home, located within a peaceful setting yet on the doorstep for access into London.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Pleck Lane, Kingston Blount
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Princes Risborough Station4.2 miles
- Saunderton Station4.7 miles
- Monks Risborough Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Hamnett Hayward offers the complete professional service for high quality residential property in both Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire.
Specialising in all aspects of residential agency sales, our
independent offices promote a bespoke service across the
property spectrum combining modern techniques with
traditional values and expertise.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5561983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamnett Hayward, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.