Bath Road, Atworth, Wiltshire, SN12 8JY
- A charming and incredibly attractive DETACHED period home
- Sought-after village location in Atworth
- Light sitting room with feature fireplace housing a wood burning stove
- Separate dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Three bedrooms, with master with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Sweet front garden and south-facing, private rear courtyard
- Gated access to parking and single garage
Electric gates open and you drive into your own parking area with ease and feel instantly secluded from the outside world. The entrance hall is light and airy with stairs leading up to the first floor, French doors to garden and access to all ground floor accommodation including the sitting room which has a lovely fireplace with wood burning stove and French doors opening out into the rear garden. An attractive dining room with Ashler stone fireplace and exposed timber beam links through into the kitchen via double doors which make for the perfect entertaining area and the modern kitchen has hard wood floors, integrated dishwasher, hob, oven and brushed steel sink unit. Leading off the kitchen is a utility room, WC, airing cupboard and access into the rear garden.
On the first floor is a spacious and light landing area with vaulted ceiling and exposed timber beams with three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has a generous amount of built in wardrobes and en-suite shower room. Bedroom two has beautiful vaulted ceilings and is dual aspect.
The rear garden/courtyard is south facing and incredibly private making it the perfect place for enjoying outside dining and the enjoyment of being completely secluded from the outside world! The patio leads around to the side of the property which has a path leading to the front where there is a lawn, driveway and single garage. A side gate leads out onto Post Office Lane for pedestrian access.
Atworth is a popular and sought-after village with a popular primary school, two nurseries (Snapdragons and Neston Farm), and The White Hart pub which has many musical events. Stonar School for girls is just up the road along with the Post Office and shop. 'The Pear Tree Inn' which is in Whitley, the next village, is also a great pub to visit and Lowden Garden centre is just a short drive away and has a restaurant and farm shop. Atworth has excellent transport links to the M4 junction 17, the World heritage city of Bath and Chippenham which has a mainline rail link to London Paddington 1h 20m. The bus service is very regular with many villagers using it as it is far easier than parking in Bath! A coach also services students that attend St Lawrence senior school and Corsham senior school making Atworth a very popular choice with families.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bath Road, Atworth, Wiltshire, SN12 8JY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Melksham Station2.3 miles
- Bradford-on-Avon Station4.1 miles
- Trowbridge Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Hunter French is very much a people business. We pride ourselves on offering our clients a personal, uncompromising service. Operating as an expert property collective, tailored to the specific needs of the local market, each Hunter French office combines individual flair teamed with unrivalled property know-how.
Whether you are looking for your next home, or to sell your existing property, we have created an enviable niche for showcasing and selling distinctive and characterful
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HCP989821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.