Kennedy Avenue, Halesworth
- Semi- Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Countryside Views
- Outskirts of Town
- Off Road Parking & Garage
William H Brown are pleased to present this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated in Halesworth. The property offers ample living accommodation and breath taking countryside views. Call William H Brown today to arrange a viewing!
William H Brown are pleased to present this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated on the edge of Halesworth. There are two double sized bedrooms, a fully fitted family bathroom and a kitchen with an additional utility room to the rear. This home offers breath taking countryside views to the rear of the property. The outside area comprises of a large garden that backs on to the open countryside. The rear garden is fully enclosed and offers a patio area, lawn and two timber sheds. There is both off road parking and a single garage. Call William H Brown today to arrange a viewing!
Lounge 12' x 13' ( 3.66m x 3.96m )
Window to front aspect, carpet.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 10' 9" ( 2.64m x 3.28m )
Window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, storage cupboard, pantry, gas hob, part tiled surrounds, vinyl flooring.
Window to rear aspect, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 12' 1" ( 2.97m x 3.68m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 8' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.69m )
Window to front aspect, carpet, radiator.
Window to rear aspect, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, WC, part tiled surrounds.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a driveway to the front and side of the property as well as a path leading to the front door. The rear courtyard garden has attractive field views along with a timber shed. There is a single garage.
Halesworth provides many independent shops, range of schools, public houses, restaurants, doctors, vets and a supermarket. There is a train station with services to London Liverpool Street via Ipswich. The heritage coastline of Suffolk with the lovely beaches of Southwold and Walberswick are a 20 minutes drive away.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Kennedy Avenue, Halesworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Halesworth Station1.0 miles
- Darsham Station4.3 miles
- Brampton Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Lowesoft William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Lowesoft
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW105729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.