- PRICE GUICE £270,000 - £290,000
- Total approx floor area: 56.5 sq.m. (608 sq.ft.)
- Bright lounge with x2 sash windows to the front
- Separate kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms
- Gas heating
- Roof top views
- Exclusive to Maslen Estate Agents
A BRIGHT, WELL ARRANGED, AND WELL-PROPORTIONED 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM TOP FLOOR FLAT within an IMPRESSIVE PERIOD BUILDING on SOUGHT AFTER ROUNDHILL CRESCENT. The property has a separate kitchen, room to dine in the lounge, SASH WINDOWS, far reaching ROOF TOP VIEWS, gas heating and built-in storage. Exclusive to Maslen estate Agents. EPC: C
Front Door At First Floor Level: -
Hallway - Split level, sash window to the rear, door to the lounge, kitchen, bathroom and both double bedrooms. Door entryphone , radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Lounge - A bright, well presented room, 2 sash windows to the front with far reaching rooftop views. Recessed dining area, built in cupboards, radiator.
Kitchen - Kitchen comprising range of wall, base and drawer units with roll edge work surface over. Inset 4 burner gas hob with oven under and cooker hood over. Stainless steel splash back, space for appliances, breakfast bar, radiator, sash window to the rear, wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom, sash window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom, sash window to the rear, radiator.
Bathroom - White suite comprising low level close coupled WC, paneled bath with electric shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, part tiled walls, radiator.
Total Approx Floor Area - 56.5 sq.m. (608 sq.ft.)
Parking Zone J - All bays (permit, shared use and pay & display) operate 9am to 8pm Monday to Sunday including Bank Holidays. Always check the street signs before you park.
Visitor permit cost: £3.50, valid for one calendar day (residents permitted 50 a year).
Resident parking permit for non-diesel, normal emission vehicles producing between 111g/km - 165g/km CO2 cost: £130 annual, £45 for 3 months.
Non-diesel, low emission vehicles producing 110g/km or less CO2 cost: £65 annual, £22.50 for 3 months.
Diesel or high emission vehicles producing 166g/km or more CO2 cost: £163 annual, £57 for 3 months.
Council Tax Band B -
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph.jpg
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.3 miles
- Brighton Station0.7 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station0.9 miles
About the agent
We have taken the property profession back to its roots, and are continuing to build a business on the foundations of honesty and integrity - exactly how it should be.
We are proud to be one of the highest selling estate agents in Brighton and Hove. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the Brighton and Hove housing market and our agents, based in three locations across the city, are able to use that knowledge to find creative ways to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30689203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Maslen Estate Agents, Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.