- Spacious Individual Detached Residence
- Four Bedrooms, Two Having En-Suite Bathrooms
- Large Sitting Room and Kitchen/Diner
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Attractive Well Stocked Gardens
HUNSTANTON Hunstanton is a coastal town and resort facing the Wash. It enjoys wonderful sunsets over the sea, being the only town on the east coast that faces west. The beach is long and sandy and is famous for its striped cliffs. There are two supermarkets, primary and secondary schools, and a range of shops. For golfers there is the superb championship golf course - Hunstanton Golf Club and nearby, The Royal West Norfolk Golf Club at Brancaster. In addition, Searles Holiday Park and the nearby Heacham Manor have their own courses. The Sandringham Estate is a short distance away with its Country House and walks through Sandringham Woods.
SERVICES CONNECTED All mains services are connected.
COUNCIL TAX Band F. The amount payable for 2021/22 is £2,835.53.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING B. Ref:- 8677-6033-8180-5279-6996
To retrieve the Energy Performance Certificate for this property please visit and enter in the reference number above. Alternatively, the full certificate can be obtained through Sowerbys.
AGENT'S NOTE Please note that Collingwood Close is a private, unadopted road which is maintainable by the residents.
PROPERTY REFERENCE 35773
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station10.8 miles
About the agent
The Hunstanton branch is a double fronted period building in a prominent office location in the centre of town. The office provides a comfortable and welcoming environment for vendors to visit, and for buyers to learn more about the area and available property. We pride ourselves on being able to help local people with the sale of many types of property in any price range with our extensive knowledge and handle on the local market. We are an enthusiastic, reliable and knowledgeable team and w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439037270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.