Mountain Road, Bedwas, Caerphilly
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Beautiful Countryside Views
- Garage & Driveway
This beautiful detached family home located in heart of Bedwas, offering three bedrooms, wrap around garden, driveway and garage.
This characterful and beautifully presented detached home located in the heart of Bedwas, is tucked away on a quiet lane and backing onto lovely countryside. Offering a sizeable driveway, garage and wrap around garden, this property is conveniently located and offers fantastic road links to both the A 470 and the M4 corridor, whilst Caerphilly Town Centre is a short distance away.
Internally this imposing family home boasts spacious accommodation. To the ground floor there is an entrance hallway, living room, dining room, modern fitted kitchen with sizable dining area and downstairs shower room. There are stairs from the hallway leading to the first floor landing with doors to the bedrooms, study that's currently used for storage, and the family bathroom.
Externally the property offers a well maintained wrap around garden, with sections of lawn and patio. Backing onto fields, this home feels incredibly private whilst also having the convenience of amenites closeby.
Living Room 15' x 11' ( 4.57m x 3.35m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, power point(s), radiator and ceiling light & log burner.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 15' 7" ( 4.14m x 4.75m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation, power point(s), radiator, ceiling light fireplace with log burner.
Kitchen 23' x 11' 5" ( 7.01m x 3.48m )
A light and spacious modern fitted kitchen with a range of fitted wall and base units with worktops over. Sink and drainer, space for fridge freezer, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, power point(s), radiator & ceiling lights. Double glazed windows to the side and rear elevation and door leading to the garden.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 11' ( 4.14m x 3.35m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear leading to balcony, ceiling light (s), power point (s), radiator & built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 12' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, ceiling light (s), power point (s) & radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light (s), power point (s) & radiator.
Velux window overhead, power points.
A sizeable driveway to the front leading to the garage. A wrap around garden, offering a large patio area providing a great space for table and chairs and a further sections that are laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Mountain Road, Bedwas, Caerphilly
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanbradach Station1.5 miles
- Energlyn & Churchill Park Station1.6 miles
- Caerphilly Station1.9 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPY304729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Caerphilly. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.