Serotine Close, Knowle, Fareham
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Sitting Room & Kitchen/Diner
- En-suite To Master Bedroom
- Allocated Parking
- Popular Village Location
Fox & Sons are pleased to present to the market this two bedroom ground floor apartment in Kingswood Place, Knowle. The property benefits from a sitting room, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms with en-suite to master bedroom, bathroom, communal gardens and allocated parking. Viewings highly recommended!
Fox & Sons are pleased to present to the market this two bedroom, ground floor luxury apartment in Kingswood Place, Knowle. The property is grade 2 listed and therefore features tall ceilings throughout and large original windows to the front. The property benefits from a sitting room, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms with en-suite to master bedroom, bathroom, communal gardens and allocated parking. Viewings highly recommended!
Internal front door leading to entrance hall, cupboard housing water tank, storage cupboard, radiator and doors leading to:
Sitting Room 18' 4" max x 17' 3" ( 5.59m max x 5.26m )
Two windows to south, italian marble fireplace, two radiators and French style doors to entrance hall.
Kitchen/ Diner 21' 8" x 6' 11" ( 6.60m x 2.11m )
Two windows to north elevation, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base units, work surface, splash back tiling, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer and radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 11' 7" ( 4.75m x 3.53m )
Two windows to south elevation, two built in double wardrobes, radiator and door to:
Double sized tiled shower cubicle, low level wc and wash hand basin set within vanity unit, extractor fan, heated towel rail and tiled in the principle areas.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' ( 3.38m x 3.05m )
Window to north, built in double plus sized wardrobe and radiator.
Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiled in the principle areas.
Communal gardens and allocated parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Serotine Close, Knowle, Fareham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fareham Station2.0 miles
- Swanwick Station2.7 miles
- Botley Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Fareham Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Fareham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM106004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.