The Dicken, Whetstone, Leicester
- Beautiful Detached Family Home
- Situated In A Non Estate Location & Occupying A Substantial Plot
- Private Driveway & Double Garage
- No Upward Chain & Potential For Extension
- Entrance Hallway, Downstairs WC & Living Room
- Dining Room & Conservatory
- Refitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Four Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite
- Energy Rating D
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Nest Estate Agents
In Whetstone you’ll enjoy a lively local community with plenty going on, there’s Blaby & Whetstones Boys Club, a golf course, two good primary schools, St Peters and Badgerbrook, three churches, a few public houses and a good selection of local shops including a post office, a supermarket, a pharmacy and a dentist. Whetstone is located within a close proximity to the city and the open countryside, with excellent access to the motorway networks and Narborough train station.
Entrance Hallway -
Lounge - 3.66mx5.92m (12x19'5) -
Breakfast Kitchen - 5.59mx2.62m (18'4x8'7) -
Dining Room - 2.72mx3.53m (8'11x11'7) -
Conservatory - 3.94mx3.53m (12'11x11'7) -
Downstairs Wc -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 3.05mx3.07m (10x10'1) -
Bedroom Two - 3.86mx2.77m (12'8x9'1) -
Bedroom Three - 3.20mx2.34m (10'6x7'8) -
Bedroom Four - 2.79mx2.41m (9'2x7'11) -
Bathroom - 2.44mx1.52m (8x5) -
Double Garage -
BrochuresBrochureThe Dicken, Whetstone, Leicester
The Dicken, Whetstone, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Narborough Station1.0 miles
- South Wigston Station2.2 miles
- Leicester Station5.0 miles
About the agent
We are an independent family owned business with Directors working at the frontline. At nest we understand that moving home is more than buying or selling bricks and motar - It is about building your dreams.
The fundamental differences between nest and it's competitors are the maturity and experience of the sales and lettings teams, coupled with the companies attitude towards providing excellent service. We strongly believe in treating our customers how we would like to be treated ourse
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30689933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nest Estate Agents, Blaby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.