Brecon Road, Abergavenny
- A handsome and imposing four double bedroomed Edwardian period residence in a prime central location in Western Abergavenny with hillside views
- Generous proportions, high ceilings and some period features retained
- Part stone wall enclosed westerly gardens with barbeque area and views towards the Blorenge
- Walking distance to town centre, restaurants, amenities & services
- Walking distance to popular Cantref Primary School, & King Henry VIII High School
- Linda Vista Gardens, Brecon to Monmouthshire Canal & Waitrose Hypermarket with John Lewis at Home all close-by
- Driveway with parking for several vehicles & a carport
- Small outbuilding with electricity supply
- No onward chain
The town centre of Abergavenny offers comprehensive leisure and shopping amenities including individual boutique style shops, eateries and restaurants, grocery and newsagent stores, supermarkets, and a plethora of well-known high street shops. The town is particularly well served by schools for all ages at both primary and secondary level.
The area is internationally favoured as a foodie haven as well as an ideal base for professional and amateur leisure pursuits. There are many sports clubs and activities in the area including rugby, football, tennis, bowls and swimming and of course, cycling at both an amateur and a professional level can be found close-by. For those seeking long walks, there are pathways leading to the River Usk and the Brecon to Monmouthshire Canal as well as the summit of Blorenge Mountain from which colourful hang gliders may be observed, plus many of the other mountains which surround this historic town.
Abergavenny also hosts a market several times...
Please click on the link to our brochure for the full details of this property.
We are informed the property is Freehold. Intending purchasers should make their own enquiries via their solicitors.
All mains services are connected
(Monmouthshire County Council)
Viewing Strictly by appointment with the Agents
Taylor & Co:
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Brecon Road, Abergavenny
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Imagine our first-class service tailored to your needs. Taylor & Co are independent Estate, Land & Letting Specialists based in Abergavenny providing an all-inclusive estate agency service operating both online and on the high street. Our expertise includes residential sales and lettings, land valuations and rural sales, planning advice, professional valuations, auction sales and access to independent mortgage advisors. Kate Taylor and her team are passionate about property and deliver an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10952372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor & Co, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.