Cromwell Road, Chesterfield
- A Well Presented Detached Family Home
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen & Conservatory
- Six Bedrooms, En-suites & Bathroom over Two Floors
- Well Maintained Gardens to the side and Rear
- Ample Off Street Parking & Double Garage
- Located in the Ever Popular Area of Newbold
- Viewing's Highly Advised to Truly Appreciate this Property
A rare opportunity has arisen to acquire this well presented SIX BEDROOM DETACHED family home, offering a wealth of character and charm throughout with accommodation over three floors. Ideally located in the ever popular area of Newbold & boasting a generous size plot with gardens and DOUBLE GARAGE
The entrance doorway to the front elevation of the home opens to give access to the entrance hallway. Fitted with a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. Access is given to the ground floor living accommodation whilst a beautiful staircase rises to the first floor landing.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, wash hand basin, a central heating radiator and a front facing PVCu double glazed window.
Lounge 23' 8" Into Bay x 16' 7" Into Chimney Breast Recess ( 7.21m Into Bay x 5.05m Into Chimney Breast Recess )
This imposing and well appointed lounge boats and open fireplace, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. Whilst there are full length side facing double glazed windows allowing an abundance of natural light within.
Dining Room 15' 10" x 13' 11" ( 4.83m x 4.24m )
This well appointed double aspect dining room offers a lovely place for family dining and entertaining, and features an open fireplace, a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. Finished with front and side facing full length PVCu double glazed windows.
Kitchen 16' 7" x 14' 10" ( 5.05m x 4.52m )
Fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting work surfaces, inset sink and drainer with complimentary splashback tiling to the walls. Built in appliances include an electric oven with hob and extractor fan above, whilst there is space for a fridge/freezer. A central heating radiator and is finished with rear and side facing PVCu double glazed windows.
Utility Room 4' 6" x 8' 4" ( 1.37m x 2.54m )
The utility room is fitted with base units with contrasting worksurfaces, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, splashback tiling to the walls, a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Conservatory 10' 10" x 3' 11" ( 3.30m x 1.19m )
A great addition to this beautiful home and of brick and PVCu construction. This conservatory offers a further space for family seating, whilst further features include a built in storage cupboard housing the boiler, rear and side facing windows and patio doors which open to the gardens.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hallway to give access to the first floor living accommodation with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window. A further staircase rise to the second floor landing.
Master Bedroom 16' 11" x 12' 7" ( 5.16m x 3.84m )
A side facing double bedroom which is fitted with a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and a PVCu double glazed window with an internal door leading into the en-suite.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, and complimentary his and hers wash hand basins the suite is completed with a walk in shower cubicle. Complimentary splashback tiling are fitted to the walls, whilst there is a central heating radiator and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 16' 9" x 15' ( 5.11m x 4.57m )
A further side facing bedroom which is fitted with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 14' Max x 15' 10" Max ( 4.27m Max x 4.83m Max )
A dual aspect bedroom which is fitted with coving to ceiling, a central heating radiator and PVCu double glazed windows to the front and side whilst there is also a hand basin.
Bedroom Four 14' 11" x 15' 8" ( 4.55m x 4.78m )
A side facing bedroom which is fitted with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window with an internal door which leads into the en-suite.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with a heated towel rail.
The main bathroom of the home and fitted with a three piece suite which comprises low flush w.c, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with mixer taps above. There is complimentary tiling to the walls, a heated towel rail, loft access and a PVCu double glazed window.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the first floor landing to give access to the second floor living accommodation.
Bedroom Five 14' 11" x 13' ( 4.55m x 3.96m )
A rear facing bedroom which is fitted with a central heating radiator, a built in storage cupboard, loft access hatch and a central heating radiator. Whilst there is a PVCu double glazed window and a sky light which allows an abundance of natural light.
Bedroom Six 12' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.54m )
A front facing bedroom which is fitted with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
A boundary wall to the front of this beautiful home with open access gives access to the driveway with decorative flower bed borders offers parking for a number of vehicles and gives access to the garage. Whilst a well maintained garden wraps around to the rear and the side of the property with a tiered paved patio area, offering a perfect place for outside seating and entertaining. Further features of the garden include mature laid to lawn gardens with shrub and flower bed borders, whilst the garden boasts a water feature.
Double Garage 23' 8" x 23' 3" ( 7.21m x 7.09m )
A double garage which is fitted with two sliding doors, power, lighting with a side facing window and door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Cromwell Road, Chesterfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station0.8 miles
- Dronfield Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Chesterfield William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Chesterfield
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF102256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.