Meadenvale, Peterborough, PE1
- Semi-detached property
- Kitchen/diner with cooker/hob
- Two bedrooms.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Garden to front and rear .
- One parking space
- UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
- Good access A1, A605, Ferry Meadows, Stamford, Oundle and Peterborough
- Many local amenities nearby and good bus route to City Centre and train station
This Semi-Detached property is located in Parnwell which is just 3 miles from Peterborough City Centre. The property offers UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, bathroom with shower over bath, enclosed rear garden & parking for one car.
1.21m x 1.42m (4' 0" x 4' 8") Approx
UPVC door to front aspect, fuse box, laminate flooring.
3.29m x 4.23m (10' 10" x 13' 11") Approx
UPVC window to front aspect, radiator, TV & phone points, stairs leading to 1st floor, fitted carpet.
3.29m x 4.05m (10' 10" x 13' 3") Approx
UPVC sliding door to rear aspect, eye & base level units with tiled splash back & complimentary worktops, sink with mixer tap, electric oven, gas hob with extractor above, combi boiler, plumbing for white goods, vinyl flooring.
Stairs & Landing
Stairs to first floor, loft hatch, storage cupboard with shelving, fitted carpet.
3.29m x 2.65m (10' 10" x 8' 8") Approx
UPVC window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, laminate flooring.
3.29m x 2.44m (10' 10" x 8' 0") Approx
UPVC window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate flooring.
1.60m x 2.50m (5' 3" x 8' 2") Approx
UPVC frosted window to side aspect, three piece bathroom suite comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin & bath with electric shower over, towel radiator, fully tiled walls & floor.
Fully enclosed by fence panels & brick wall, patio area with slabbed path way leading to rear gate giving access to parking space & front gate, shed, lawn area.
Small graveled area, slabbed path to front door & gate leading to rear garden.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Meadenvale, Peterborough, PE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station2.0 miles
- Whittlesea Station4.6 miles
About the agent
We are Capitol Lettors, an Independent Estate Agency with over a decade’s trading history. We specialise in Residential Lettings, Relocations and Sales. Keeping things simple helps us minimise the stress involved in buying, selling and renting your home.
Our director, Richard Broughton, and the team have over 40 years experience selling and letting property in Peterborough and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on providing high standards of customer service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20489570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Capitol Lettors, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.