Cuppin Street, Chester
COMMENT FROM SAM JOHNSON OF HU
"This is a beautiful apartment! A real gem in the heart of the City.
In the last few years the clients have upgraded the apartment to create an truly wonderful high end feel. A new four piece bathroom with ever popular matt black fitments as well as marble style tiling to name a few.
The apartment has a modern and appealing atmosphere throughout and other features of note include the high ceilings as well as huge windows flooding the space with light.
Alexander House enjoys an ideal location. It is positioned just a couple of minutes walk from the Chester Cross being within a short stroll of both extensive amenities and all the wonderful delights our City has to offer. The property is offered with no chain and at a competitive price. I anticipate it will spark interest with first time buyers, professional couples, those looking to downsize and local investors.
With no chain and a competitive price, this is a real asset to the market and viewing is essential.
For a personal description of the property or to arrange a viewing, please contact myself or a member of the team at the office."
ROOMS AND DIMENSIONS Please refer to the floorplan
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Cuppin Street, Chester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chester Station0.8 miles
- Bache Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Family run 25 years established
When Humphreys of Chester was established back in 1994, it was done so on a basic principle: to provide personal service and honest advice to our clients to help them move forward with their lives.
It's a principle that still drives us today.
Most of our business comes from recommendations and we our proud to have a 4.9 customer feedback rating on Feefo.Always ev
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100909017017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphreys of Chester Limited, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.