Pell Court, Northampton
- Good size three bedroom terrace
- Refurbished by the current owner
- Refitted kitchen/diner
- Refitted shower room and cloakroom W/C
- Replacement boiler and uPVC windows
- Enclosed garden with gated access
- Walking distance to Weston Favell shopping centre
- No upper chain
- Communal parking
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
A good size three bedroom terrace house situated within walking distance to the Weston Favell shopping centre within Northampton. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, sitting room, refitted kitchen/diner, rear lobby and a refitted cloakroom W/C complete the ground floor. To the first floor landing, large storage cupboard, master bedroom, second and third bedroom. Also a refitted shower room with storage built in. Externally to the front an easy maintenance lawned area with pathway leading to the front door, whilst to the rear a good size enclosed rear garden with gated access, lawned and patio areas. The property has been refurbished by the current owner during their ownership to include refitting of the kitchen, shower room, replacement uPVC windows, gas radiator heating system, electric fuse board and some plastering, as well as flooring and redecorating throughout. The property is in the catchments of both Lumbertub's Primary School and Weston Favell academy subject to availability. With many local amenities available within a short walk or drive such as Weston Favell shopping centre, Riverside shopping park. Good access for commuting to both Northampton and Wellingborough train stations. With again good access to both the A43, A45 and M1 road networks. The property has gas to radiator heating, uPVC double glazing and is offered for sale with no upper chain.
EPC band: C
Pell Court, Northampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northampton Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the West Midlands. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our f
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 218493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.