Danefield Road, Northampton
- Two bedroom end terrace house
- Two double bedrooms
- Sitting room
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Large enclosed garden with gated side access
- Solar Panels
- Gas radiator heating with combi boiler
- Walking distance to Abington Park
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
A two bedroom end terrace house situated in the Abington area just off Northampton town centre. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, sitting room, fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, landing, large master bedroom, second double bedroom and a family bathroom. Externally to the front a courtyard garden. Whilst to the rear a good size enclosed garden with lawned, shingled and patio areas with gated side access. The property is uPVC double glazed throughout with gas radiator heating and solar panels. Parking is on street. You are a short walk from both Abington Park and also the Wellingborough Road and town centre. You have a vast variety of amenities available in Abington itself from public houses, takeaways, restaurant's and convenience stores with more available in the town centre itself. With good access to the Weston Favell shopping centre also. The Northampton train station is a short drive with routes into both London Euston and Birmingham New Street. With good road routes nearby access to the A45 & A43 as well as good access to the junction 15 of the M1 motorway. You have good primary and secondary schools nearby all subject to availability. Viewing is highly recommended.
EPC band: B
Danefield Road, Northampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northampton Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the West Midlands. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our f
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 239033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.