Probyn Close, Northampton
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Corner plot with potential to extend subject to planning
- Replacement boiler and uPVC windows and doors
- Refitted kitchen and bathroom
- Recently constructed detached garage
- Refitted kitchen/dining room
- Driveway providing off road parking
- Cul de sac location
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
A well presented three bedroom semi-detached house situated on a large corner plot with potential to extend subject to the relevant planning consents. Sat in the corner of this cul de sac location in the Southfields area of Northampton. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, sitting room, refitted kitchen/dining room with patio doors onto the garden, pantry cupboard, first floor landing, family bathroom and three bedrooms. The property has undergone some upgrades by the current owner to include refitting of the kitchen, bathroom, a new detached garage, replacement Worcester Bosch boiler and replacement uPVC double glazing. To the front a lawned and shrubbed garden with gravelled driveway leading to the detached garage with parking for two cars. Gated side access leading you to the rear garden, which is a great space with potential to extend, It has front, side and rear gardens. Within the area you have some local amenities but also you are either a short drive or walking distance to the Weston Favell shopping centre, which has a variety of amenities available within. You have a selection of both primary and secondary schools available to you all subject to availability. With good access to the A43 & A45 road networks along with access to the M1 motorway. You are 4.2 miles from the Northampton train station with routes into London Euston and Birmingham New Street. Viewing is highly recommended.
EPC band: D
Probyn Close, Northampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northampton Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the West Midlands. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our f
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 241064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.