Station Road, Altofts
- Guide Price: £290,000 - £310,000
- 3 Bedroom Semi Family Home
- Well presented throughout
- Good size rooms
- Ideal for the commuter
Guide Price: £290,000 - £310,000. William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this fabulous 3 Bedroom Semi-detached Family Home. Well presented throughout. Extensive garden to the rear and long distant views. Not to be Missed!
Guide Price: £290,000 - £310,000. William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this fabulous 3 Bedroom Semi-detached Family Home. Well presented throughout. Under floor heating in the kitchen, dining room and conservatory. Oak internal doors. Cinema system with ceiling mounted projector and hidden 100" screen, full audio system in-built with separate amplifier. The kitchen has sky light electric windows (also rain sensitive). Stair lighting in-built into lower walls, accompanying each star. Bespoke feature window and spotlight. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, through lounge, kitchen with integrated dishwasher, fridge and a freezer, De Dietrich double oven, integrated microwave, induction hob, dining room, conservatory, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom. Paved garden to the front and an extensive garden to the rear with long distant views and greenhouse. 7 seater hot tub covered by a wooden gazebo. Outside security cameras and lighting to front and rear of property. Generous parking for several cars. Not to be Missed!
Through Lounge 24' 7" max x 10' 11" max ( 7.49m max x 3.33m max )
Kitchen 9' 6" max x 7' 9" max ( 2.90m max x 2.36m max )
Dining Room 16' 1" max x 9' 3" max ( 4.90m max x 2.82m max )
Conservatory 10' 3" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.12m max x 3.02m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 6" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.51m max x 3.15m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 9" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.28m max x 2.69m max )
Bedroom 3 9' 10" max x 7' 3" max ( 3.00m max x 2.21m max )
Paved to the front. Extensive enclosed garden to the rear and good size paved patio area, views over fields.
Leave Wakefield via Doncaster Road/A638 heading towards Normanton. Continue for approximately two miles, until you reach a set of traffic lights. Stay in the left hand lane, heading towards Normanton. Continue to the roundabout, taking the first left turning. At the next roundabout, take the third exit signposted Normanton/Altofts. Continue on Wakefield Road to the crossroads and traffic lights, take a left hand turn. Continue to the end of the road, turning right onto Market Street. At the traffic lights, turn right. Continue for approximately one mile. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Station Road, Altofts
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Normanton Station0.3 miles
- Streethouse Station2.2 miles
- Wakefield Kirkgate Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wakefield William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wakefield
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK119903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.