Denehurst Gardens, Acton, W3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Ground Floor Flat
- Bright & Spacious
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living
- Integrated Appliances
- Private Garden
- Permit Parking
- Available Mid August 2021
- Furnished / Unfurnished
Offered to the market furnished or unfurnished, this bright and spacious ground floor flat is placed in a popular residential location and is available mid-August 2021. The property has a large open plan plan reception room, with a kitchen featuring integrated appliances and direct access to the private rear garden, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include permit parking and a neutral decor throughout.
Denehurst Gardens is conveniently located for access to both West Acton (Central line) and Action Mainline stations, as well as Ealing Common (District and Piccadilly lines) and Ealing Broadway (Central and District lines, mainline and future Crossrail) stations (within a mile) - giving it unparalleled access to Central London and beyond. Amenities are very convenient for this property, including Ealing Broadways bustling shopping centre, as well as a range of bars, shops and restaurants and the beautiful open green spaces of Ealing Common.
BrochuresDenehurst Gardens, Acton, W3
Denehurst Gardens, Acton, W3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Acton Town Station0.4 miles
- Ealing Common Station0.5 miles
- Acton Central Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.The biggest strength of
Helliwell & Co.
is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients. Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by our highly motivated and trained professionals.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30691214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Helliwell & Co, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.