Stoneham Road, Hove
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- THROUGH LIVING/DINING ROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE REAR GARDEN
- RETENTION OF PERIOD FEATURES
- DESIRABLE LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PRESENTED IN EXCELLENT ORDER
many period features throughout and offers delightful four bedroom accommodation presented in excellent
order. The beautifully fitted kitchen/breakfast room is a particular feature with bi-fold doors onto the secluded
and larger than average rear garden. Situated in this convenient and desirable location
within walking distance of both Aldrington and Hove stations. Stoneham Park, Hove seafront and an array of
shopping facilities, eateries and cafes are all within easy walking distance.
The accommodation with approximate room measurements comprises;
Understairs cupboard, radiator, exposed floorboards.
Incorporating butler sink with mixer tap, adjacent worksurface with cupboards and drawers under, matching eye level wall cupboards, inset five ring gas hob, electric oven, integrated dishwasher, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, sash window, tiled splashback, space for table and chairs, bi-fold doors to garden.
South facing sash bay window, fireplace with mantle over, two radiators, exposed floorboards, coving, window overlooking garden.
Hatch to rear loft space, exposed floorboards.
South facing sash bay window with second sash to side, feature fireplace with marble surround, two fitted double wardrobes, radiator, exposed floorboards.
Sash window, feature fireplace, radiator, exposed floorboards.
Sash window, fitted wardrobe, radiator, exposed floorboards
White suite comprising wood panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone style shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, sash window.
Fitted cupboard, UPVC double glazed windows, velux window, radiator.
Walk in shower with tiled surround, wash hand basin, low level w.c, heated ladder style towel rail, part tiled
walls, velux window.
Secluded and larger than average being laid to lawn with raised flower borders, paved patio, brick built store.
Stoneham Road, Hove
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldrington Station0.3 miles
- Hove Station0.8 miles
- Portslade Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Whitlock and Heaps is a family run independent estate agents specialising in all property matters. Whitlocks has been established for over 70 years. The offices are on the corner of Blatchington and Sackville Road and to many local residents the prominent position is known as 'Whitlocks corner'.
Our firms aim is to maintain the high level of standards that have been expected and achieved over the years, with many clients having sold and purchased their properties through our firm now re
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103385000822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlock and Heaps, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.