Hadrians Court, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Redecoration To Lounge/diner And Bedrooms
- New Laminate Flooring To Lounge/diner
- New Carpets To Stairs, Landing And Bedrooms
- Large Lounge Diner With French Doors To Garden
- Modern Kitchen With Cooker And Extractor Hood
- Double And Good Sized Single Bedroom
- Shower Off The Mixer Taps
- Residents Off Road Parking Area
- Good Cosmetic Condition Throughout
- Standard Deposit: £745
**This TWO BEDROOM terraced house** benefits from NEW LAMINATE FLOORING to Lounge/Diner ** NEW CARPETS TO STAIRS, LANDING & BEDROOMS ** and FRESHLY REDECORATED to Lounge/Diner and bedrooms** Off Road Parking and Close to City Centre
Two bedroom terraced home in popular sought after location within walking distance of the city, and close to major road links and local amenities.
The property has recently been FRESHLY REDECORATED in the lounge/diner and both bedrooms. There will also be NEW LAMINATE FLOORING in the lounge/diner and NEW CARPETS laid to the stairs, landing and bedrooms.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, full gas central heating, an attractive modern kitchen with free standing cooker with an extractor hood above, one double and one single bedroom, residents off road parking, and enclosed rear garden.
The front door leads to the very good size lounge diner with laminate flooring, a built in cupboard and French doors to the rear garden. The lounge diner measures approximately 23'7 maximum x 12'5 maximum (7.19m maximum x 3.79m maximum)
The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of attractive eye and base level units and work surfaces, includes a free standing gas cooker with an extractor hood above and has vinyl flooring. There is plumbing and space for a washing machine and space for a tall fridge freezer.
The main bedroom is a good size double measuring approximately 12'1 maximum x 12'5 maximum (3.68m maximum x 3.78m maximum), the second bedroom is a single measuring approximately 11'5 maximum x 7'1 maximum (3.47m maximum x 2.16m maximum).
The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite, with a shower off the bath taps, and has vinyl flooring.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio, and is enclosed by fence with gated rear access. To the side of the row of terraces is a residents off road parking area.
The property is available to rent on an unfurnished basis and is in good cosmetic condition.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hadrians Court, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station1.0 miles
- Whittlesea Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough
Mancetter House 1144 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE4 6BP
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd is the largest letting agent in Peterborough and one of the largest independent letting agents in the UK.
We manage in excess of 1000. private rented properties in and around Peterborough and much of our business stems from our reputation and recommendations from both landlords and tenants.
We believe that we differ from other agents in that we only take on good quality rental properties which match the quality of the tenants we accommoda
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 117494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.