High Street, London, E17
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available Mid-July 2021 - Unfurnished
- Two Bedroom Purpose-Built Apartment Fourth Floor with Lift Access
- Central Location - Moments from Walthamstow Central Station & High Street
- En Suite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
- Enclosed Private Balcony overlooking Communal Gardens
- 24ft Living/Kitchen/Dining Room with Dual-Aspect overlooking Communal Gardens
- Security Video Entrance Phone System
- Underfloor Heating & Double Glazing
- Modern Shower Suite
- Secure Communal Bike Store
The Scene development has become the hub of Walthamstow town centre with its many restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, bakery and the Empire cinema complex as well as being just a short distance from Walthamstow Village whilst also being adjacent to Walthamstow Central underground (Victoria line) and Overground Station.
This wonderful apartment features an impressive 27 sq m (290 sq ft) open plan living/kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances enjoying dual-aspect views over pristine communal gardens and providing access out onto the covered balcony-terrace.
The Master Bedroom offers views, built-in wardrobes and a superb en-suite bathroom with the second bedroom also being generously proportioned. The entrance hallway provides for generous storage and utility cupboard, video-entrance phone system and a modern shower room. Early Viewings are strongly encouraged.
Available Mid-July - Unfurnished
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
High Street, London, E17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walthamstow Central Station0.1 miles
- Walthamstow Queens Road Station0.3 miles
- St. James Street Station0.6 miles
About the agent
With 11 great branches we are known to be probably the number 1 Estate Agency group in East London and Essex.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 006924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estates, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.