Shortfen, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Three Bedroom End Of Terrace House
- New Carpet To Stairs, Landing And Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen/dining Area
- Spacious Lounge With Sliding Doors To Rear Garden
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating And Upvc Double Glazing
- Close To Local Amenities And Bus Routes
- Easy Access To The A1(m) And City Centre
- Available Unfurnished
- Standard Deposit: £845
**THREE BEDROOM end of terrace property**with LARGE KITCHEN/DINER and GOOD SIZE LOUNGE**three GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS with NEW CARPETS**enclosed REAR GARDEN**Available Unfurnished
This three bedroom end of terrace property is short commute to local amenities, schools and road links including A1(M). Situated in a popular residential area the property is located close to local shops, bus routes, schools and major road links.
The property benefits from NEW LAMINATE FLOORING laid to the entrance area and NEW CARPETS to the stairs, landing and bedrooms. There are three good sized bedrooms and a large kitchen/dining area.
Entering the property the entrance hall has stairs to first floor (with storage space under), a large storage cupboard and a downstairs cloakroom.
The large kitchen/diner, which measures approximately 19'7 x 8'5 (5.98m x 2.57m) is fitted with a range of modern base and eye level units and work surfaces, space and plumbing for washing machine and an additional storage cupboard. The dining area has a door leading out to the rear garden.
Also on the ground floor is a lounge measuring approximately 14'9 x 11'11 (4.49m x 3.38m) which also has laminate flooring and sliding doors out to the rear garden.
On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms measuring approximately 15'4 x 6'11 (4.67m x 2.10m), 12'5 x 7'6 (3.78m x 2.28m) and 15'4 x 8'5 (4.68m x 2.57m). The bathroom is fully tiled and fitted with a double shower cubicle with shower screen, low level w/c, wash hand basin and towel rail.
Outside there is and enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with gated access to the side of the property, patio area, step and hand rail leading from the kitchen/dining area.
The property is in good condition throughout and available unfurnished.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Shortfen, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough
Mancetter House 1144 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE4 6BP
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd is the largest letting agent in Peterborough and one of the largest independent letting agents in the UK.
We manage in excess of 1000. private rented properties in and around Peterborough and much of our business stems from our reputation and recommendations from both landlords and tenants.
We believe that we differ from other agents in that we only take on good quality rental properties which match the quality of the tenants we accommoda
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 118291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.