Broomfield Road, WELWYN VILLAGE, Herts, AL6
- Welwyn Village Location
- Walking distance to High Street
- Close to Local Schools
- Great A1 Commuter Links
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Front Garden
- Approximately 65ft Rear Garden
** LOTS OF POTENTIAL TO EXTEND AND IMPROVE STPP **
Accommodation comprising Lounge/Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom with Separate w.c, Three very Good size Bedrooms and an APPROXIMATE 65FT REAR GARDEN.
IN OUR OPINION THIS PROPERTY WONT BE ON THE MARKET LONG SO GIVE US A CALL AND WE WILL GET YOU BOOKED IN FOR AN ACCOMPANIED VIEWING.
The A1(M), which connects the north and south of the UK between London and Edinburgh, is extremely easy to reach. Commuters will also find the Hertford Road a useful route for journeys to Hertford itself, Essex (via the A414) and Cambridgeshire (via the A10).
Entrance Hall - Carpeted, stairs to first floor, radiator, access to;
Lounge - Carpeted, window to front with radiator underneath, window to rear with radiator underneath, gas fire place.
Kitchen - Range of eye and base level units, plumbing for washing machine, sink with drainer, oven, hob, extractor hood, built in fridge and freezer, breakfast bar, window to rear, door to side leading to rear garden.
Bathroom - Tiled walls, heated towel rail, wall mounted wash basin, panel bath, electric shower, window to rear,
Wc - Laminate flooring, window to side, WC.
Landing - Carpeted, window to front, stairs to ground floor, loft hatch, access to;
Bedroom One - Carpeted, airing cupboard, window to front with radiator underneath, window to rear with radiator underneath.
Bedroom Two - Carpeted, window to rear, with radiator underneath, window to side aspect.
Bedroom Three - Carpeted, window to side aspect with radiator underneath.
Outside - On street parking. Enclosed front garden with hedges surrounding, picket gate entrance, pathway to front and side door leading to rear garden. Approximately 70ft rear garden with grass and patio areas.
BrochuresBroomfield Road, WELWYN VILLAGE, Herts, AL6
Broomfield Road, WELWYN VILLAGE, Herts, AL6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Welwyn North Station1.0 miles
- Welwyn Garden City Station1.9 miles
- Knebworth Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Belvoir are national multi-award-winning specialists in residential sales, lettings and property management.
We are an independent firm who are passionate about property! We understand the rewards, challenges and frustrations in selling, buying, renting or letting, which is why we are dedicated to providing an excellent service and high level of communication.
In an unregulated industry, we offer peace of mind to all clients as fully regulated members of the National Association o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30685328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir Sales, Welwyn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.