Carlisle Road, Buxton, Derbyshire
Directions: - From our Buxton office bear right and at the roundabout bear left onto Manchester Road. Follow the road as it bears round to the right and take the third left hand turning onto St. Johns Road. Proceed along St. Johns Road continuing along taking the left hand turning after a short distance onto Carlisle Road where the property can be seen on the right hand side.
Ground Floor -
Rear Porch - With tiled flooring.
Utility Room - 10'1" x 4'8" (3.07m x 1.42m) - Fitted with a range of base units incorporating a stainless steel single drainer sink unit, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for tumble dryer and wall mounted Worcester combination boiler. Sealed unit double glazed window to the rear.
Dining Kitchen - 19'10" x 15'8" (6.05m x 4.78m) - With tiled flooring throughout and fitted with a range of base and eye level units and working surfaces incorporating a stainless steel 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink unit with tiled splash backs. Integrated larder fridge, integrated larder freezer and integrated dishwasher and built in gas AGA range cooker. With sealed unit double glazed windows to the rear, ceiling down lights and feature glazed window and door leading to the front hall.
Inner Hallway - With double radiator Parquet flooring throughout, stairs to the first floor and sealed unit double glazed window to outside.
Lounge - 19'9" x 12'8" (6.02m x 3.86m) - With feature stone fireplace surround and mantel over, recessed brick fireplace and hearth. Three wall light points, two sealed unit double glazed windows to outside, double radiator and TV aerial point.
Dining Room - 15'0" x 14'10" (4.57m x 4.52m) - With two single radiators, two sealed unit double glazed windows to outside and stairs to the first floor.
Shower Room - With fully tiled and glazed shower cubicle and shower, low level WC and pedestal wash basin. Two wall light points and two sealed unit double glazed windows to outside.
Front Entrance Hall - 22'11" x 4'11" (6.99m x 1.50m) - With stone flagged flooring, Velux sealed unit double glazed loft window and four sealed unit double glazed windows to outside. Door to the front.
First Floor -
Landing - With sealed unit double glazed window to outside.
Bedroom One - 11'8" x 10'4" (3.56m x 3.15m) - With two built in double wardrobes, loft access, sealed unit double glazed window with secondary double glazing and double radiator.
Bedroom Two - 11'6" x 8'1" (3.51m x 2.46m) - With two built in wardrobes, single radiator, sealed unit double glazed window with secondary double glazing.
Bedroom Three - 13'1" x 8'3" (3.99m x 2.51m) - With sealed unit double glazed window with secondary double glazing and single radiator.
Bedroom Four/Playroom - 19'10" x 15'1" (6.05m x 4.60m) - With two sealed unit double glazed windows and two wall mounted gas heaters.
Bedroom Five - 8'2" x 7'0" (2.49m x 2.13m) - With double radiator, built in double wardrobe and sealed unit double glazed window to outside.
Bathroom - Fitted with a panelled bath with shower over and shower screen, low level WC, bidet and pedestal wash basin. With feature exposed brick wall, heated towel rail and sealed unit double glazed window to the rear.
Detached Single Garage - 16'9" x 10'4" (5.11m x 3.15m) - With light and power.
N.B - Please note that Tyne Croft is approached by a shared driveway leading to an off road parking space and detached garage.
Gardens - Gardens to both the front and rear of the property which are mainly gravelled with mature bushes, shrubs and trees etc.
Jon Mellor & Company, their solicitors and joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representation of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning building regulation or other consents and Jon Mellor & Company have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Carlisle Road, Buxton, Derbyshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buxton Station0.6 miles
- Dove Holes Station3.2 miles
- Chapel-en-le-Frith Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Jon Mellor & Company are an Independent Estate Agents based in the historic Roman spa town of Buxton covering the High Peak for residential sales and lettings and management. Jon himself has worked in estate agency for over two decades in the area and has a wealth of local knowledge and experience in all property sales, new homes and letting property matters and related services. The highly experienced office team includes Leanne Theyer, Office Manager and support staff and we will be and we
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30693737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jon Mellor & Co Estate Agents, Buxton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.