Leach Drive, Eccles
- PERFECT FIRST BUY OR FAMILY HOME IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & DINING AREA
- THREE GENEROUS BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM & DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- WELL MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR MULTIPLE CARS
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO MONTON VILLAGE WITH ITS ARRAY OF BARS, RESTAURANTS AND AMENITIES
- CLOSE TO MANY LOCAL AMENITIES & EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
6' 5'' x 3' 4'' (1.95m x 1.02m)
Ceiling light point, wall mounted radiator and wood effect flooring.
5' 9'' x 3' 0'' (1.75m x 0.91m)
Double glazed window to the front, ceiling light point, wall mounted radiator, hand wash basin, WC. Complete with a tiled splash back and lino floor.
15' 0'' x 13' 0'' (4.57m x 3.96m)
Double glazed window to the front, ceiling light point, under stairs storage and laminate flooring.
15' 0'' x 9' 3'' (4.57m x 2.82m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, with complimentary work surfaces and an integral sink and drainer. With integrated dish washer, and fridge freezer, with gas hob, electric grill and oven. Inset light points, double glazed window and French doors to the rear. Finished with wood effect flooring.
9' 6'' x 6' 4'' (2.89m x 1.93m)
Double glazed window to the side, ceiling light point, wall mounted radiator, loft access and storage. Carpeted floor.
12' 0'' x 8' 3'' (3.65m x 2.51m)
Double glazed window to the front, ceiling light point and wall mounted radiator. Complete with fitted wardrobes and carpeted floor.
10' 6'' x 8' 3'' (3.20m x 2.51m)
Double Glazed window to the rear, carpeted flooring, ceiling light point and wall mounted radiator.
6' 7'' x 6' 5'' (2.01m x 1.95m)
Double glazed to the rear, ceiling light point, wall mounted radiator and carpeted floor.
6' 5'' x 6' 2'' (1.95m x 1.88m)
Fitted with a modern 3 piece bathroom suit including thermostat shower over panelled bath, low level W.C and a hand wash basin. Double glazed window to the front, inset lighting and wall mounted. Finished with tiled flooring.
Well presented fenced garden with lawn and paved patio area. With a driveway providing parking for multiple cars to the front.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Leach Drive, Eccles
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Patricroft Station0.2 miles
- Eccles Station1.0 miles
- Eccles Tram Stop1.0 miles
About the agent
As the area's leading independent estate agents, Hills offer a unique, modern approach to selling or renting your home. Included in the Best Estate Agents Guide 2021, Voted Exceptional Hills have an experienced team of property professionals, who have adopted the latest technology and marketing techniques to consistently deliver exceptional results for their clients.
Managing Director, Martin Hill has spent his entire working life in the property market and lives in Salford. He explains
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10971497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills, Eccles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.