Norwich Road, Watton, IP25
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Generous 4 Bedroom Detached House
- Beautifully Modern Kitchen Diner
- Large Seperate Utility Room
- Potential 5th Bedroom or Study
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Drive-Way for Multiple Cars and Garage
- Close To Local Ammenities
- Downstairs WC and Large Family Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge
- Must See Property!
The property is set back from the road with the frontage mostly laid to lawn with mature trees giving the property that extra layer of privacy. This property benefits from generous accommodation and would make a perfect family home.
The accommodation comprises: entrance hall with under stairs cupboard, downstairs cloakroom; the living room is a lovely spacious room with fitted cupboards and a fireplace with modern surround. The kitchen overlooks the rear garden and has a range of modern cream gloss units and a breakfast bar. This room benefits from laminate flooring, there is space for a fridge, dishwasher, and a freestanding cooker. The kitchen leads to a useful utility area and further reception room which is currently being used as a 5th bedroom but could also make a hobby room or office.
Upstairs there are three good size double bedrooms and one single bedroom. The large family bathroom has both a bath and separate shower. The rear garden is an enclosed private area in a sunny spot which has the best of both worlds, being laid to lawn and enjoys a large patio.
The single garage and driveway offers off road parking for several cars.
**Awaiting Landlord Approval**
We endeavour to make property particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any service, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent/Landlord)
For English properties:
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of capped at 3% above the Bank of England base rate.
During the tenancy if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities, gas, electricity, water and sewerage
- Communications, telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
Any other permitted payments, not included above, for breaches of contract or under the relevant legislation including contractual damages. These may include reasonable costs or losses incurred for loss of keys, security devices and changes to the tenancy agreement or early termination, if the Landlord agrees they can be made, up to the permitted limits.
Belvoir Norfolk is a member of NALS which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsmen which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly. EPC rating: D. EPC rating: D.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Norwich Road, Watton, IP25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Attleborough Station8.4 miles
About the agent
Belvoir! is one of the UK's leading property management and letting agents. We offer a specialist service in residential lettings, properties to let, buy-to-let and property rental for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, homes, city flats, studio flats and apartments Belvoir Lettings has property available to suit every requirement.
Belvoir’s service covers the entire property rental
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P71. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Watton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.