Great Hayles Road, Whitchurch
- Energy Rating - D
- Three Bedroom Home
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Close To Local Amenities
- Garage & Parking
- South Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Greenwoods Property Centre
Lounge/Diner - 7.61 x 3.41 (24'11" x 11'2") -
Kitchen - 3.30 x 2.66 (10'9" x 8'8") -
Bedroom One - 3.77 x 2.73 (12'4" x 8'11" ) -
Bedroom Two - 3.26 x 2.59 (10'8" x 8'5") -
Bedroom Three - 2.55 x 2.16 (8'4" x 7'1" ) -
Bathroom - 2.67 x 1.88 (8'9" x 6'2") -
BrochuresGreat Hayles Road, Whitchurch Brochure
Great Hayles Road, Whitchurch
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bedminster Station1.8 miles
- Parson Street Station1.9 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Greenwoods Property Centre is a local independent agency specialising in Sales and Lettings across South Bristol. We have two offices situated in prime locations in Knowle, at 148a Wells Road, and in Whitchurch, at 40 Gilda Parade. The two locations are one of the keys to our success having sold property in the majority of roads in the local area.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30694276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenwoods Property Centre, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.