FLAT C Meriden Street
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- THREE LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS COMMUNAL AREAS
- BILLS INCLUSIVE
- BRIGHT & AIRY ROOMS WITH HIGH CEILINGS
- FURNISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- PLENTY OF STORAGE SPACE
- 10 MINUTES TO ASTON UNIVERSITY
- 5 MINUTES WALK TO BCU
- 10 MINUTES OT MOOR STREET TRAIN STATION
- VIRTUAL TOUR available!
- Three spacious double bedrooms
- Separate kitchen
- Bright and airy bedrooms with high ceilings
- Furnished & fitted to a very high standard
- Plenty of space and additional storage throughout
- 5 Minute walk to BCU & 10 Minutes to Aston University
- 5 Minute walk to restaurants & shops
- 10 Minute walk to Bull Ring Shopping Centre
- 10 Minute Walk to New St Station
- 10 Minutes to Moor Street Station
Interested? Don't miss out on this opportunity! Give us a call today or enquire online now to book your viewing!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
FLAT C Meriden Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birmingham Moor Street Station0.2 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.4 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Property Solutions is an independent company. Built on years of experience in the property sector, we continually strive to meet and exceed our customers' expectations by offering a personal and professional service to all of our clients.
With prominent offices located 100 yards from Tesco Express on Bristol Road and flexible opening hours we are there to support you all the way.
If you are considering selling or renting your property, we provide a free market appraisal service to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102678000614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Solutions, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.