The Drive, Chingford
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- * SECOND FLOOR CONVERSION FLAT
- * TWO BEDROOMS
- * CHARACTERFUL FEATURES
- * GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- * ONLY MINUTES FROM CHINGFORD STATION AND SHOPS
- * ONE PARKING SPACE IN COMMUNAL CAR PARKING AREA
The property offers large accommodation laid out on the ground floor with high ceilings and many features including ,Large lounge, fitted oak finish kitchen with integrated appliances , white bathroom suite, gas central heating.
AVAILABLE END OF JULY AND OFFERED UNFURNISHED
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitors.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
The Drive, Chingford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chingford Station0.1 miles
- Highams Park Station1.8 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station1.8 miles
About the agent
With 11 great branches we are known to be probably the number 1 Estate Agency group in East London and Essex.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30694309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estates, North Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.