Drift Road, Lakenheath
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- CLOSE TO RAF BASES
- 4 BEDROOMS
- OIL HEATING & ENERGY RATING - E
- DINING ROOM
- APPROXIMATE SIZE -1383 SQ FT
- FAMILY BATHROOM & SHOWER ROOM
- PETS CONSIDERED
- AMPLE PARKING, GARAGE & ENCLOSED GARDEN
- AVAILABLE NOW
BrochuresBrochureDrift Road, Lakenheath
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Drift Road, Lakenheath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lakenheath Station1.7 miles
- Shippea Hill Station4.6 miles
- Brandon Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Established in 1987, Shires is the trusted name in the local property market.
Our team handle the sale, acquisition, letting and management of properties in the Mildenhall, Brandon, Thetford, Soham, Ely, Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds and surrounding villages.
Over recent months we have taken the opportunity to modernise our business and now operate from two central hubs based in Mildenhall and Bury St Edmunds. Based at our hubs you will find the most experienced and professional team
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30694359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shires Residential, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.