Circus Street, BN2
- Contemporary fitted kitchens & stylish white bathroom suites
- Privately allocated gated parking space
- 10 min. walk to Brighton station
- Professionally landscaped surrounds
- Quality internal finishes (inc. a selection of modern appliances, fittings and flooring)
- Neutrally decorated to allow you to create your perfect interior
- Covered by a reputable building warranty for peace of mind
- Available via Shared Ownership (from a 25% share)
- Part of an exciting regeneration quarter!
- READY TO MOVE IN
Brighton, East Sussex
Clarion is proud to present Courtyard Apartments at Circus Street; a collection of attractive new 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available for shared ownership in the vibrant heart of Brighton.
This unique new development forms part of an exciting mixed-use regeneration quarter, and offers an unrivalled location that puts you within easy reach of the very best transport, retail, leisure and lifestyle that Brighton has to offer.
A few things to note...
- Eligibility: in order to purchase a property at Courtyard Apartments, you must have a live/work connection to the City of Brighton & Hove, and a gross annual household income of no more than £80,000. Please check with our sales team for further information and additional terms, conditions and eligibility criteria.
- Showhome Viewings: these are strictly by appointment only. Please register your interest in order to secure a viewing.
- Pricing & Availability: additional details on share percentages, indicative mortgage deposits, rental payments and service charges may be found on the downloadable price list. Please note, this information is linked to our overall availability and may not reflect the current live status. These details may also be subject to change.
Want to learn more about shared ownership?
Shared Ownership gives first time buyers and those that do not currently own a home the opportunity to purchase a share in a new build property.
You would pay a mortgage on the share you own, and pay rent to a housing association (Clarion) on the remaining share. Because you only need a mortgage for the share you are purchasing, the amount of money required for a deposit is usually a lot lower when compared to the amount that would be required when purchasing outright.
You'll have the option to increase your share during your time in the property via a process known as 'staircasing', and in most cases you can staircase all the way to 100%. In this instance, you would no longer pay any rent, just your mortgage along with any service charges and ground rent.
If you're new to shared ownership or want to find out more about how it works, register your details and one of our friendly team will be in touch!
- Imagery: all photography is from our showhomes. Some imagery includes digital enhancement to assist with visualisation throughout the build process or to account for seasonal adjustments. All imagery is indicative only.
BrochuresDevelopment BrochurePrice List ex.JUN21
Circus Street, BN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.4 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.8 miles
- Preston Park Station1.6 miles
About the development
Courtyard Apartments at Circus Street | Brighton, East Sussex
- A collection of brand new 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Available via shared ownership (shares from 25%)
Clarion Housing is the largest housing association in the country, owning and managing 125,000 homes across over 170 local authorities. 360,000 people call a Clarion home their home. Clarion Housing is part of Clarion Housing Group which comprises a charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, and is also one of the country’s leading house builders.
As a landlord, we are committed to providing excellent customer service to all our residents and to maintaining our homes to a good standard - i
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CourtyardApts_1BGF. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarion Housing Association. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.