Seahorse Walk, Gosport
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- AVAILABLE NOW
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- GROUND FLOOR
- LARGE LOUNGE
- KITCHEN WITH ALL WHITE GOODS
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- BRICK BUILT SHED & BACK ACCESS
- PERMIT PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CALL TO VIEW ASAP
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Seahorse Walk, Gosport
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station0.7 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station1.5 miles
- Fratton Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Beal’s, your local estate agent.
Our aim is to provide you with an insight into the unparalleled level of service that Beal’s can offer you throughout the property and financial services sectors. With over 25 years in the market, combined with our team’s extensive experience in this industry, we know better than most that real value, excellence and accountability are not just promises but are delivered.
Your local office network.
With 11 offices ac
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100692049024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beals, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.