Cliff Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Separate WC
- Modern bathroom suite
- South backing garden
- Street parking available
- Double glazed & gas central heating
- Close to local schools and town centre
- Walking distance from shops and Southend train stations
Upvc entrance door (With attractive coloured lead light panel) opening to...
Stairs leading to first floor. Radiator. Coved ceiling
14' 0'' x 10' 2'' (4.26m x 3.10m)
Double-glazed windows in bay to front. Radiator. Picture rail. Coved ceiling.
11' 5'' x 10' 10'' (3.48m x 3.30m)
Double-glazed window to rear. Radiator. Built in storage cupboard. Picture rail.
8' 11'' x 8' 10'' (2.72m x 2.69m)
Double-glazed window to rear. Double-glazed door to side, providing access to garden. Good range of fitted units having white high gloss doors and drawer fronts and complimentary roll edge work surfaces, built-in oven with hob and with extractor over, splash tiling, plumbing for washing machine, gas fired central heating boiler.
Direct access to both bedrooms, bathroom, and separate wc. Ln
13' 8'' x 11' 4'' (4.16m x 3.45m)
Double-glazed twin windows to front. Fitted storage cupboard. Radiator
11' 6'' x 8' 3'' (3.50m x 2.51m)
Double-glazed window to rear. Fitted storage cupboard. Radiator.
Double-glazed obscure window to rear elevation. White suite comprising of pedestal had basin and panelled bath with shower unit over. Splash tiling. Radiator.
Double-glazed window to flank. Low-level WC.
South backing rear garden of around 45'0 in depth.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Cliff Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southend Victoria Station0.4 miles
- Southend Central Station0.6 miles
- Westcliff Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Our highly experienced staff combine a personal touch with the benefits of membership of TEAM, a nationwide network of over 500 offices.
Although we have embraced all the advantages of the latest technologies, we retain our core traditional values of ethical, efficient and effective service delivered in a polite and professional manner. Our mission statement is "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers" and a high level of personal recommendations from past and present c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10152090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belle Vue Property Services, Southend-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.