Crossbush Road, Brighton, BN2
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1086882
Furnished bedrooms for rent near the Sussex Hospital
* * Rent: £497 per calendar month * * Just reduced! Enquire now!
- 20 min walk to Royal Sussex County Hospital
- Easy Access to Buses
- Nearby shops and library
Since the landlord acquired this house, they have completely changed the looks of the house. Adding new flooring, bathrooms, adding a separate lounge and a laundry room!
If you are a hardworking person, that appreciates the option of having some alone time in your own space, but also likes the idea of being able to socialise with your housemates, then you are able to do so here.
For more information about the house, please read below:
- Well-furnished bright bedroom with double bed & mattress, wardrobe, desk with chair, bedside table and lamp. Gas central heating.
- Spacious kitchen, with ample cold storage with two Fridge-freezers. A Washing-machine, Microwave, Gas Hob & Oven. Kettle and Toaster also provided.
- Lounge with comfy sofas and flat screen television, and a dining area with dining table.
- Large bathroom with shower, bath and toilet.
- Second modern bathroom with additional shower and toilet. Separate Laundry room for drying clothes.
- Sizeable outdoor patio / rear garden – ideal for BBQ’s and summer drinks!
- Plenty of free parking in front of the house. As this address is not in a controlled parking zone.
House is beautiful and must be seen to be appreciated!
Service Package included in the rent:
- Fast Fibre Optic Broadband
- Regular Gardener to tend grounds
- Regular Cleaner for the Communal Areas
- Utilities (Electricity, Water, Gas, TV licence)
We ask for references, deposit and preferably a guarantor. No deposit scheme option available.
Don't hesitate to get in touch to book a viewing, or even to just discuss and ask questions!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £497.00 per month (£114.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £573.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 02 June, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1086882
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Crossbush Road, Brighton, BN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.5 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station1.5 miles
- Brighton Station1.5 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100271215012021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.