Mavis Street, Bradford, Barkerend, BD3
- FOR INVESTORS ONLY AS CURRENTLY A HUNTERS TENANTED PROPERTY
- A FOUR BEDROOM TERRACE WITH ON STREET PARKING.
- CURRENTLY RENTED AT £475 PCM - TENANCY EXPIRES 15/02/2022
- ACCOMMODATION OVER THREE FLOORS
Enter into the lounge, there is a fireplace and access to the kitchen and stairs to the first floor. The kitchen has a range of both wall and base units and has a door to access the cellar area.
From the first floor landing there is access to bedroom no.1 (double), bedroom no.4 (single) and the bathroom. The bathroom has a three piece bath suite with bath(shower over), basin and WC. There are stairs to access the second floor.
From the second floor landing there is access to bedroom no.2(double) and bedroom no.3(single). There are far reaching views across the area from both windows.
The property is currently managed by Hunters, should the management be transferred to the buyer or another management agent, please note, the fee payable will be £600 Inc Vat. For management packages contact the Lettings Department, who will alternately manage the property on your behalf, set you up you as a new landlord and continue as normal.
Hunters Bradford offer a comprehensive Lettings/Management Service including Rent Guarantee and Eviction Cover. Please Contact Lettings for more Info on or bradford.
4.54m x 3.56m
3.46m x 1.5m
4.36m x 2.28m
4.41m x 2.2m
2.91m x 2.68m
2.8m x 1.59m
2.68m x 1.36m
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Mavis Street, Bradford, Barkerend, BD3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bradford Interchange Station0.7 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station0.8 miles
- Frizinghall Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Zbradford0000002771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.