Martello Road, EASTBOURNE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- GARDEN OFFICE
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE!
A well situated two bedroom, semi-detached house offering well presented and spacious living accommodation throughout, early inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property!
An opportunity to acquire this TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED Family home located in a POPULAR EASTBOURNE area. Having undergone MODERNISATION and IMPROVEMENTS by the current owner, the property boasts CONTEMPORARY living accommodation and a LARGE REAR GARDEN backing onto a stream. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Door to the front aspect, radiator, wood effect flooring and stairs rising to first floor landing.
Lounge 13' 10" x 10' 1" ( 4.22m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, large under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, wood effect flooring, spotlighting.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 8' 8" ( 4.11m x 2.64m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl ceramic sink and drainer unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/ freezer, space for dining table, ample work surfaces with matching upstand, wood effect flooring, spotlighting, double glazed window to the rear aspect, double door to the rear aspect leading to the garden.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, loft access and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, further built in walk in wardrobe, wood effect flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 6' 5" ( 2.79m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, heated towel rail, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A good sized rear garden with raised wooden decked area with pergola that is undercover with a large seating space, main part of garden is laid to lawn backing onto the stream behind with gated rear access leading to a further area laid to lawn, gated side access, further open outbuilding providing ample storage for garden equipment.
Garden office with power and lighting.
Off Road Parking
The front of the property provides off road parking for two cars with a small area laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Martello Road, EASTBOURNE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampden Park Station1.4 miles
- Eastbourne Station1.6 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Langney Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Langney
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL108966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.