Franklin Square,Spilsby,PE23 5JD
- Spacious End Terraced Property
- 3 Bedrooms
- Attractive Modern Shower Room
- Excellent Town Centre Location
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Ideal First Time Buy
- No Forward Chain
- EPC Rating - E
uPVC double glazed entrance door opens into a large porch that provides useful storage, composite entrance door then opens into;
With understairs cupboard and stunning original staircase to the first floor.
Lounge - 4.33m x 4.32m
With uPVC box bow window, beam to ceiling, exposed brick chimney breast with recess that has both gas and electric fittings.
Kitchen - 4.12m x 2.12m
With a range of cream fronted fitted units, stainless steel sink unit and gas cooker point.
Staircase leads to the first floor and doors off to;
Shower Room - 4.32m max x 1.94
With double width shower cubicle, WC and washbasin. Fully tiled walls around the shower area.
Bedroom 3 /Study - 2.17m x 1.91m
Bedroom 2 - 4.14m x 2.1m
Bedroom 1 - 4.34m x 4.31m
With airing cupboard and storage that houses the boiler.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Franklin Square,Spilsby,PE23 5JD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorpe Culvert Station5.5 miles
About the agent
What started as humble beginnings in Denver, Colorado, in 1973 as "a pad of paper and a dream" is now a global estate agency network that spreads across over 110 countries on six continents with more than 45 years of outstanding agents and outstanding results. The revolutionary RE/MAX Concept of enabling property professionals to maximise their business potential has evolved into an organisation of more than 135,000 Sales Associates operating in more than 8,000 offices worldwide. The global n
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S31719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX Property Hub, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.