Long Meadow Drive, Roydon
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two bedroom terraced house
- Spacious lounge
- Modern kitchen
- *** A rated EPC ***
- Two double bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Gas central heating
- Walking distance into Diss town centre
Property details are as follows -
KITCHEN 9' 10" x 6' (3m x 1.83m) Fitted with range of work surfaces, cupboards, drawers and appliance space below, inset sink unit, matching fitted wall cupboards. Built-in oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Wall mounted gas fired boiler.
LOUNGE 14' 7" x 13' 1" (4.44m x 3.99m) Carpet flooring, radiator, large under stairs cupboard, double doors out to rear garden.
UPSAIRS TO ...
LANDING Carpet flooring, radiator, doors to all rooms.
BEDROOM ONE 13' x 8' 11" (3.96m x 2.72m) Carpet flooring, radiator, front aspect window.
BEDROOM TWO 13' x 8' 5" (3.96m x 2.57m) Carpet flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe, rear aspect window.
BATHROOM 6' 9" x 6' 1" (2.06m x 1.85m) Suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc.
EXTERNAL Two parking space to the front of the property. To the rear is an enclosed garden made up mainly of lawn.
When your application has been accepted by the landlord we would require a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent will be held for up to 15 days, this can then be used towards your rent or deposit on your approval, if the agent or landlord pulls out this will be refunded back to you.
Listed below are grounds on which the holding deposit can be held:
1. If you, the tenant pulls out of the tenancy before the contracts are signed.
2. If you, the tenant fails a Right to Rent check.
3. If you, the tenant provides false or misleading information - this does not mean failing referencing. If you the tenant provides completely accurate information, but still fails referencing, that will be classed as the landlord or agent pulling out. However, if you have actively provided false information and we can prove you have, we can withhold the holding deposit.
4. If you, the tenant doesn't enter the agreement by the deadline.
5. If you, the tenant are delaying and not responding to emails, not giving the referencing agency what they need for longer than 15 days, you will also forfeit your holding deposit.
We will require two forms of identification -
One photographic ID such as a passport or driving license and birth certificate
One for proof of your address such as a utility bill, dated within the last 3 months.
Referencing will not be completed until received
Long Meadow Drive, Roydon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Diss Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Priding ourselves on being a proactive and honest estate agent offering an experienced and personal service with strong local knowledge.
The company was originally founded by Kevin Parish and Hilary Whittley in 1994 to provide an exceptional personal service and to offer an alternative to the corporate way of selling and letting properties. We are pleased to say that the company still successfully trades on these values today.
In 2001 Whittley Parish opened their residential lett
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102762005008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittley Parish, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.