Forge Place, Chalk Farm, NW1
- **Sold Chain Free**
- Substantial 18ft Roof Terraces
- Just under 850 Sq.Ft of Internal Accommodation
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Offered Chain Free
- Separate Kitchen Dining Rooms
- Parking Available from Camden Council
- Central Locations
A fantastic opportunity for a homeowner or buy to let investor to purchase this spacious first floor two double bedroom apartment with direct access to a substantial and sunny 18ft. roof terrace, from the kitchen-dining room.
The flat is set within a centrally located much sought after ex local authority development in the heart of Chalk Farm and offers generous living accommodation of 848 sq.ft.
The property enjoys an abundance of natural light and features; a reception, a separate kitchen dining room leading to the roof terrace, two double bedrooms, bathroom, and ample storage. Further benefits include; high ceilings throughout and has been impeccably maintained by the current owners with wooden floors, double glazing and tasteful neutral decor.
The property is set back from Malden Crescent in Chalk Farm, a vibrant neighbourhood, very close to the vast array of enchanting independent boutiques, shops and restaurants around the Stables Market and the world-famous music venue of the Round House. Furthermore, the delightful green open spaces of Primrose Hill and Regents Park are on your doors step.
Within walking distance, the excellent transport links of
Chalk Farm Underground & Kentish Town West Overground Stations are nearby, providing access to the City, West End and Canary Wharf.
Forge Place, Chalk Farm, NW1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kentish Town West Station0.1 miles
- Chalk Farm Station0.2 miles
- Camden Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Hello, Welcome to Olivers Town
A familiar name in the most inspiring parts of the Capital. Our London stretches from Camden to Hampstead, taking in all kinds of fascinating neighbourhoods.
It’s an area we all know, love and live in. It’s where we work too, with offices in Kentish Town, Primrose Hill and Hampstead. It’s here you’ll discover the wealth of experience and expertise that’s been helping our clients for the past 28 years.
So if you’re buying, selling, renting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 14750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.