Croydon Road, BECKENHAM, BR3
- Let available date:
- 1 Bedroom
- Open Plan Kitchen Reception Room
- Available 31st July 2021
This 1 bedroom flat above a commercial premises has been finished to an exceptional standard situated within close proximity to Beckenham High Street & Elmers End Mainline train station.
This light and airy flat comprises an open plan kitchen and reception room, bedroom and separate shower room.
Further benefits include Hard Wood Flooring throughout, double glazing & the usual array of kitchen appliances including; Fridge/Freezer, Washer/dryer and electric hob & oven.
This property is offered to the market on an UNFURNISHED basis, suitable for single occupants and available for occupation for the end of August 2021.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Croydon Road, BECKENHAM, BR3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clock House Station0.5 miles
- Beckenham Road Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Avenue Road Tram Stop0.6 miles
About the agent
Our letting team adopts the same technology that our sales department use and when it comes to Letting property in the Bromley Borough, there is no one better positioned than us to support and advise you.
We achieved our ARLA Agent License by investing a great deal of time and money in training. Daniel Curran is a Fellow of the Association of Residential Letting Agents and National Association Of Estate Agents. Our Lettings team continue to develop their knowledge and expertise by study
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20503229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curran & Pinner, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.