Phoebe Road, Copper Quarter, Swansea
- Third Floor
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Secure Key Fob Access
- Lift Access To Third Floor
A modern style third floor one bedroom apartment situated in the popular Copper Quarter Development in Swansea. This apartment has a generous sized balcony. Conveniently located for Morfa Retail Park, Swansea City Centre. Viewing is essential.
Peter Alan Swansea is pleased to present to the sales market this modern style third floor one bedroom apartment situated in the popular Copper Quarter Development in Swansea. This apartment has a generous sized balcony. Conveniently located for Morfa Retail Park, Swansea City Centre and access to the M4. The accommodation comprises: Communal entrance, hallway, lounge/kitchen area with sliding door to balcony, one double bedroom and bathroom. This would make an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment. Viewing is highly recommended.
Secure key fob entry, access to third floor via lift or staircase.
Electric storage heater, intercom system, storage cupboard housing water tank and doors to;
Lounge Area 11' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.40m x 3.20m )
Sliding door to front to balcony, electric storage heater and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' ( 2.90m x 2.44m )
Fitted with a range of wall & base units with work preparation surfaces over, stainless steel sink & drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated oven, hob & cooker hood over, plumbed for washing machine and breakfast bar.
Bedroom 11' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.79m )
Window to front and electric storage heater.
Paneled bath with shower, W/C, wash basin as part of a vanity unit and shaving point.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Phoebe Road, Copper Quarter, Swansea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swansea Station1.1 miles
- Llansamlet Station2.5 miles
- Skewen Station3.9 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SWN301321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Swansea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.