King street, London, W6
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- On site building manager
- Period features
- Key entry phone
- 3 min walk from Ravenscourt park Station
Evernest Properties are pleased to offer this third floor new refurbished two bedrooms and two bathrooms period apartment set in this Victorian Mansion Block having been renovated to the highest specification and set over 647 Sq Ft. This apartment is located in Ravenscourt Park in the Hamlet Gardens building. This apartment comprises two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one ensuite bathroom. The apartment is accompanied by a large open plan duel aspect reception room, leading to a stunning fully fitted and integrated, Bosch kitchen.
Please contact us to arrange a viewing
King street, London, W6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravenscourt Park Station0.2 miles
- Stamford Brook Station0.3 miles
- Hammersmith (District & Piccadilly) Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Evernest is on a mission to simplify the complex process of letting, buying and selling properties in London. Our innovative technology driven solutions make it extremely easy for buyers & sellers to find a good match. Whether you’re looking for a property to rent or for sale, we can help you find the nest of your dreams faster than any other real estate service. That’s the Evernest guarantee!
Evernest is committed to help match suitable tenants or buyers with property owners. We have m
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20520847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Evernest Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.