Greenbank Road, Normanton
- Beautifully Presented
- Great Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Great Motorway Links
- High Ceilings
- Perfect for First Time Buyers
LOCATED IN THE RESIDENTIAL AREA OF ALTOFTS, THIS HOME IS GREAT FOR COMMUTING! WITH EASY ACCESS TO THE M1 AND M62, YOU ARE NEVER FAR FROM WHERE YOU NEED TO BE! ALSO NEARBY ARE A WEALTH OF LOCAL AMENITIES SUCH AS SCHOOLS, SUPERMARKETS AND WAKEFIELD CITY CENTRE FOR ALL YOUR SHOPPING NEEDS!
INTERNALLY, THE GROUND FLOOR CONSISTS OF SMALL ENTRANCE PORCH WHICH ALLOWS A GOOD SPACE FOR COATS, SHOES OR IN THIS INSTANCE A UTILITY AREA! THE LOUNGE IS OF A GOOD SIZE WHICH IS FLOODED WITH NATURAL LIGHT FROM THE LARGE WINDOW! TO THE REAR OF THE PROPERTY IS A BRILLIANT KITCHEN WITH PLENTY OF WORK TOP / CUPBOARD SPACE AND IS IDEAL FOR FAMILY HOSTING!
MOVING UPSTAIRS ARE TWO WELL PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS AND BOTH OF A NEUTRAL DECOR. SOMETHING THAT WILL APPEAL TO THOSE FIRST TIME BUYERS! THE 1ST FLOOR ALSO HAS A CLEVERLY PLACED OFFICE SPACE, WHICH IN MODERN DAY TIMES IS HIGHLY REQUIRED! THE FAMILY BATHROOM COMPRISES OF LOW LEVEL FLUSH WC, HAND BASIN AND OVER BATH SHOWER!
EXTERNALLY TO THE FRONT IS A SMALL, EASY MAINTAINABLE YARD. TO THE REAR IS A LARGE GARDEN ALONG WITH OFF STREET PARKING! SOMETHING QUITE RARE WITH TERRACED HOMES!
ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING TODAY TO FULLY APPRECIATE THIS GREAT HOME!
Greenbank Road, Normanton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Normanton Station0.4 miles
- Streethouse Station2.3 miles
- Wakefield Kirkgate Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Since my arrival on the estate agency scene a few moons ago, I have been making changes to a somewhat dull industry.
I believe wholeheartedly that the process of buying and selling homes should be more enjoyable, more transparent and should be driven by passionate individuals who 'want' to sell your properties because they love doing what they do and not just because it's a job.
The way we work for each and every one of our valued
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS1681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dan Pearce Sells Homes Estate Agency, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.