Lessingham Avenue, Tooting, London, SW17
- Terraced Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 WC
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation with Modern Interiors
- Stunning Open Plan Reception/Fitted Kitchen
- Private Front and Rear Gardens
- Easy Access to Tooting Broadway and Tooting Bec Stations
- Close to Shops, Schools and Amenities
- 74.12 sq m / 797.82 sq ft
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with understairs storage and stairs rising to the first floor, leading into the bright and spacious reception room with walk-in storage cupboard, ample space for relaxing, entertaining and dining, and double doors to the rear onto the secluded terraced patio garden. To the front of the property, and open plan to the reception room, the kitchen comprises a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor, double wall mounted electric oven, and further space for appliances. A useful ground floor guest WC is also accessed via the reception room at the rear of the property. To the first floor, there are three well proportioned bedrooms, plus a family bathroom with modern white three piece suite.
The property is superbly located in a quiet residential road within easy access of Tooting Bec and Tooting Broadway stations, each providing excellent links into Central London. There are an array of shops, bars, restaurants and amenities close-by, as well as excellent local schools and Tooting Bec with it's famous Lido, just a short distance away.
Viewings are strongly recommended.
The Modern Way To Move:
Estate agency is stuck in the past, Nested's mission is to empower people to make the move
they want, when they want. We're the first estate agent using live data to keep you informed
about your performance so you can achieve the best sale price for your home. We even
offer a cash advance so you can move when you want, even before you sell. Nested put you
in the position of a chain-free buyer, giving you the power to negotiate a better price on your
new home. Along with our excellent agents who help with your negotiations, we typically
help save up to 5% on your new home. With over 450 homeowners helped since 2016, get
in touch to find out how we can help you sell smarter.
Lessingham Avenue, Tooting, London, SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tooting Bec Station0.4 miles
- Tooting Broadway Station0.4 miles
- Tooting Station0.7 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference acd4k1ni_EAF_68654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.