Maple Mews, Battlesbridge, Wickford
- A spacious well presented one bedroom park home
- Situated on Hayes Leisure Country Park
- Spacious lounge/kitchen
- Large sun deck
- Shower room
- Large driveway off street parking for one/two vehicles
- Offered with no onward chain
- Keys held for viewings
- Near to the River Crouch
- Our Ref: 17616
Situated on the popular Hayes Leisure Country Park Development is this spacious and well presented one bedroom park home with spacious luxury fitted lounge/kitchen with patio doors leading to large sun deck and large driveway to side of property for one/two vehicles. Keys held for viewings. No onward chain. Our Ref: 17616.
Steps up to entrance door into entrance hall.
ENTRANCE HALL Small storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 9' 6" x 7' 11" (2.9m x 2.41m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobe and bedside cabinets.
SHOWER ROOM Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect. A three piece suite comprising walk in shower with rainfall shower head above and glass shower screen, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit with storage below and low level wc. Vinyl tile effect flooring.
LOUNGE/KITCHEN 23' 11" x 11' 5" (7.29m x 3.48m) Four double glazed windows to all aspects.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN AREA
A range of base and eye level units incorporating roll edge work surface with an inset stainless steel sink drainer unit. Integrated oven. Inset electric hob with extractor hood above. Integrated washing machine, fridge and freezer.
Radiator. Carpeted. Double opening patio doors opening onto sun deck.
LARGE SUN DECK 15' 2" x 7' 8" (4.62m x 2.34m) uPVC decking with uPVC balustrade.
EXTERIOR. To the SIDE there is a block paved driveway measuring 22' x 17' 11" (6.71m x 5.46m) providing off street parking for one/two vehicles.
SMALL FRONT GARDEN with steps leading to entrance door.
To the REAR there is an open garden measuring approximately 55ft x 12ft (16.76m x 3.66m) mainly laid to lawn. Space for shed.
The vendors have advised that the property has air conditioning.
Ground Rent - £340.69 per month (including sewerage).
Water - £36.35 per month.
Maple Mews, Battlesbridge, Wickford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Battlesbridge Station1.1 miles
- South Woodham Ferrers Station1.5 miles
- Rayleigh Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Williams & Donovan Statistics
EA Master 2019 Winners!.....
Williams & Donovan have been independently identified as one of the top estate agents in the country and now feature in the Best Estate Agent Guide. Over 3 billion data points were analysed and 20,000 mystery shops carried out in the search for this year's top performers -the biggest assessment of any industry. The awards are made for property marketing, results a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100521014994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams & Donovan, Hockley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.