Gladwell Road, Crouch End, N8
- Magnificent four/five-bedroom detached, double-fronted 'Georgian' Villa
- Offered with no onward chain
- Exotic, landscaped and private rear garden
- Favoured, tree-lined residential road with open views of Alexandra Palace
- Through-reception and kitchen/diner. Rear reception onto garden
- Principal suite, incorporating dressing room (bedroom-five)
- Ground-floor shower room, first and second floor bathrooms. Ample storage via cellar and eaves
- Short walk to the heart of the Crouch End Broadway
- Variety of transportation links are conveniently available to the City and West End
- Highly rated local state schools and the green open spaces of the Parkland Walk within close proximity
Further comprises, through-reception and kitchen/diner leading onto rear reception onto an exotic, landscaped and private rear garden. Benefitting from principal suite, incorporating dressing room (bedroom five), ground-floor shower room, first and second floor bathrooms and ample storage via cellar and eaves.
Ideally positioned on a much-favoured, tree-lined residential road with open views of Alexandra Palace and within a short walk to the heart of the Crouch End Broadway, one of North London’s premier urban Villages.
Variety of transportation links are conveniently available to the City and West End as are highly rated local state schools and the green open spaces of the Parkland Walk.
Features include solid oak herringbone flooring, air con, traditional radiators, bespoke kitchen with miele appliances and granite worktops.
Offered with no onward chain.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Gladwell Road, Crouch End, N8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crouch Hill Station0.4 miles
- Harringay Station0.5 miles
- Hornsey Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Situated in a valley, Crouch End is overlooked by nearby Muswell Hill, Highgate and Alexandra Palace. The leafy and hilly surroundings enhance the village feel. A vast array of character period properties are progressively being combined with modern high specification developments.
With its diverse independent retailers and high street stores accompanied with good schools and parks this bohemian and vibrant location ensures Crouch End remains a desirable place to reside
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9130889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castles Estate Agents, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.