Chandlers Court, Hull, HU9
- Close to public transport
- Shops and Amenities Nearby
- Juliet Balcony
- City Centre Location
- No Chain - Vacant Possession
- Schools Nearby
- uPVC double glazing
- Bathroom and Shower Room
Positioned on the south-west corner of a smart, well maintained block, this property offers big bright rooms. The lounge is dual aspect with French doors opening to a Juliet balcony, the kitchen has space for a table and the appliances are included. The 2 bedrooms are both double rooms, the bathroom has a full suite and the shower room is en-suite to bedroom 1. Economy 7 heaters are in each room, all of the windows are uPVC double glazed, Karndean flooring is in the areas that are not carpeted and the loft space is an added bonus! Outside of the apartment, the communal spaces are well maintained and the external area provides for off-road parking.
The central location means that the Victoria Dock Village offers easy transport to the M62 via the A63 (Castle Street).Fabulous walks along the waterfront are just outside of the front door. Shops, a children-s park and a well-regarded school are on the doorstep. Hull Marina and the vibrant Fruit Market are also within easy reach.
Chandlers Court, Hull, HU9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hull Station1.2 miles
- New Holland Station3.4 miles
- Barrow Haven Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Lime Property, the Award Winning Estate and Letting Agents In Hull & East Yorkshire, helping you to manage, rent or sell your property with expert knowledge of the local area.
The modern way to sell your house.
We have always had our own way of doing things and the creation of a more modern method of selling seemed to be the next logical step. Our aim is to provide a solution for people who want to control their sale w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 461977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lime Property, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.