Poplar Riverside, Leven Road, Poplar, E14
- Zone 2/3 location: 12 minutes to Canary Wharf
- Delivering 2,800 new homes
- Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Landscaped 2.5 acre riverside park
- 500m of riverside walkway
- World-class amenities and facilities
- Estimated completion from 2023
The first phase of Poplar Riverside will offer a collection of 643 new riverside studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. Residents will enjoy their own private outdoor space and access to a beautifully landscaped 2.5 acre riverside park and a range of impressive facilities designed by award-winning interior specialists, MAKE and Bergman Interiors.
Poplar Riverside will open up green space and river walkways for both residents and the public to enjoy, including a commercial gym and a riverside pub, connected to the landscaped parklands in the first phase. A public piazza for community events, grocery store, restaurants and cafes, will all help to transform Poplar into a unique new East London neighborhood destination.
Poplar Riverside is located on the banks of the River Lea just 1.7 miles from Canary Wharf. The scheme will include over 2,800 homes and a 2.5-acre public park, conveniently situated in Zone 2/3.
On foot, Canning Town Underground station is under a mile away, while by bike, Canary Wharf can be reached in 12 minutes and Stratford in 16 minutes.
The 20 acres at Poplar Riverside are being transformed into a genuine indoor/outdoor living experience with over half the area dedicated to green, open space.
The new public square at the centre of Poplar Riverside is primed to host events, whilst the riverside pub, commercial gym, crèche, grocery stores, restaurants, cafés and 500m riverside walkway provide the potential to connect to a proposed new pedestrian bridge* over the river for an easy commute to the City.
The stunning 16,000 sq ft of residents’ facilities at The Riverside Club have been designed by award-winning Bergman Interiors. They include a large co-working suite with open plan spaces, meeting rooms, private hire dining rooms and a bar, as well as private outdoor terraces, a lobby-style Great Room, private cinema room and games room. The first floor Riverside Spa includes a 20m pool, jacuzzi, private treatment room and salt and steam rooms, with views of the River Lea.
Leasehold with approximately 999 years remaining.
Poplar Riverside, Leven Road, Poplar, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East India Station0.6 miles
- Canning Town Station0.5 miles
- Blackwall Station0.7 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CND210049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.